Welcome to Treasures Unique

Hello! And welcome to my blog!

We sell a variety of items for just about anyone.
.... gifts, quality, new and vintage
jewelry, clothing, scrapbook supplies, collectibles, this and that....

Come see us at
www.OLA.com/store/tjintx

Then, check out what else OLA has for you!


Rare Avon Regal Beauty Collection Black Cameo by Coreen Simpson Brooch Pin Pendant

Monday, November 10, 2008

I just want to tell everyone that OLA is absolutely fantastic as far as buying and selling. I can find most of what I am looking for. OK, not everything, but, ya know, it is going to take a little time for OLA to get it all!!
AND WE WILL!

OLA ROCKS!






3 comments:

Fleapirates said...

Great job, Tina!
OLA's the best site around... see ya there! :)

Hello! said...

Yes this IS a blog and I invite comments!

Today is December 1, 2008! Can you believe it? The Christmas rush is on! I will be featuring other OLAer's items.

ABigMixedBag said...

Great Video girls !!!

OLA Rocks !!!

Di ;-)