Welcome to Treasures Unique

Hello! And welcome to my blog!

We sell a variety of items for just about anyone.
.... gifts, quality, new and vintage
jewelry, clothing, scrapbook supplies, collectibles, this and that....

Come see us at
www.OLA.com/store/tjintx

Then, check out what else OLA has for you!


Rare Avon Regal Beauty Collection Black Cameo by Coreen Simpson Brooch Pin Pendant

Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow! Today is December 1st. Already! The Christmas rush is on. I will be featuring other OLAer's merchandise and blogs.
Comments are welcomed!

3 comments:

Supergranny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supergranny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supergranny said...

Neat to read your blog & see examples of your listings.

I went & checked out some others blogs & some of them have been inactive for months.

Happy to see you jump in with both feet - lookin good! I'd sure feel better if I knew what I was doing - I tend to just jump in - kick around - punch some buttons - flail & splash & hope for the best:)

I'd say we are doing good!!!